“Time for Tea” by Mary Engelbreit

Several years ago, I was strolling down the aisle of a local bookstore, looking for a book about tea to take along with me as I traveled that week. Scanning through the various topics about tea, a small whimsical book stood out. This book reminded me of the crafty children’s storybooks I read growing up. The outside cover of the book is colorful and very representative of what the book is about.

It’s called “Time for Tea” by Mary Engelbreit. The illustrations are colorful, beautiful and well coordinated with the contents. Although this book was published 14 years ago, I bought it several years ago and recently re-read it. I felt like a big kid "oohing" and "ahhing" over the photographs and amazing artwork. This cute little book about tea is thoroughly researched, very easy to read and only 111 pages. You can read it in less than a day, but the research that was put into it and the artwork that was selected for each page, made it even more enjoyable!

I am so happy I decided to pick that little book again and read it with while enjoying several cups of deliciously brewed tea.

Comments